Information + Prices
If you're interested in booking, please get in touch in the first instance and we can say hello and talk about the different options you have for a photoshoot! I'd love to hear about your ideas and what you're looking for, and to start thinking about a good date for your photoshoot. Booking as far in advance as possible is recommended.
Booking a Photoshoot
The session fee for a photoshoot is £125. This includes:
- A print bundle to get you started: three 7x5in prints plus one 10x8in print.
- All the essential planning and preparation to make sure your photoshoot goes smoothly.
- A telephone consultation (or when possible, an in-person consultation) to say hello and make plans to organise a photoshoot that will be perfect for you and your family. This is a sure-fire way to make sure you get the most out of your day.
- The photoshoot itself. This is usually between 45-90mins, depending on the type of shoot, and can be at your home or on-location at one of many of our wonderful local parks or other beauty spots (this can be arranged during your consultation).
- A viewing session. One to two weeks after your photoshoot, we'll have a viewing session where you will be able to see your images for the first time. Here we can put together an order for you, I'll be there to help with this, make suggestions and to give you ideas. (But there will be absolutely no hard-sell! All my pricing is transparent, with no hidden charges, ever. A full price list will be sent to you before you even book your session - also see full details below.)
There will be around 20 images for you to see at your viewing, possibly more depending on the type of photoshoot. There are many ways you might display these; in frames, on canvases or other wall art, or in photobooks, for example. I can give you advice and show you beautiful samples to help decide what is right for you.
Bespoke Photographic-Art Range
I can create photobooks for your coffee table, or mounted prints ready for you to frame yourself, as well as high quality wall-art such as bespoke frames or canvases.
I absolutely guarantee all of my products which are mainly provided by some of the UK's most highly regarded photographic art suppliers. I'll oversee your order from start to finish for you, and will hand you your finished pieces, such as beautiful wall-art, ready for you to hang.
You might like to order digital files also, collections are available below. These you can use as you wish to create your own prints, frames or canvases etc, and to keep forever. You can also copy the files and send them to friends and family wherever they are in the world.
Your image will be carefully printed and mounted before being framed by professionals. Prices from £125
Canvas - Fine Art Wrap
Professional Lab Prints
Loose & mounted prints are available - from £20
Create a frame which holds several prints to tell a story.
Digital File Collections
Choose a collection of Full-Resolution Digital Files to keep forever. These come with a print release for you to copy, share and to create your own printed products as you wish.
If you're interested in finding out more about a photoshoot or would like to see a full price list, please get in touch.
I'd love to hear about what you're looking for, let's have a chat! Feel free to call or email, or use this handy box: