Headshot photoshoots are available for a diverse range of needs; whether for your LinkedIn or other social media profile, for actors or musicians, or for a business of any size.
These could be of a classic formal type, with a white (or other coloured) backdrop, which I can bring along with lights to your location/workplace. Or, we can use your workplace as a backdrop, to show the space to potential clients too. Another approach would be to head outside and find a nice green space to use as background perhaps, depending on what it is you need to convey to your audience about you and your business.
If you are sprucing up your website or other online presence, professional headshots are an absolute necessity if you want to stand out amongst your competitors, and let the world feel connected with a real person.
£65 - £95 for individuals
£50 - £65 for 2 to 4 people.
£30-£65 for larger organisations.
(These are a guide and prices may be higher or lower depending on what is involved and whether I need to travel or bring lights and backdrops etc. Please get in touch with details of what you need & I will be able to provide you with a detailed quote to suit your requirements. )
- We can plan a consistent approach to your headshots if you have a number of them required. That might be in terms of lighting/mood, whether you want head and shoulders shots or close cropped images of faces, and whether you want to be seen smiling or stern! (Depending on the nature of your business and how you want to be perceived. Smiling and friendly is usually the best way to go!)
- Your images will be thoughtfully edited to remain natural looking. Transient blemishes or spots will be removed and in most cases the soft lighting used helps smooth out the skin. If you have any specific concerns or thoughts in regard to the editing process, please feel free to ask me for more information.
- After the photoshoot, we can review your images and in most cases I can provide you with a few options for each person involved, to help ensure that everyone is happy.
- Your images can be supplied to you via USB, via disc or digitally downloaded around a week after your photoshoot. (Fixed timescales will be set when you book.)
- In terms of the photoshoot itself, I am very approachable and will always do my absolute best to put everyone I photograph at ease. So please rest assured in the knowledge that I will do the same for you and that the result will be as natural looking as is possible. You really don't have to do much more than stand in one spot while you talk to me, so if you can do that, I'll do the rest!
Gently lit, close head & shoulders headshot. Available in colour or black & white as required. For these, I use a backdrop and lights and need around 3x3 meters space to work in. I also have a small home studio which can be useful for individuals or small businesses who may not have the space needed, or would otherwise prefer to come to me instead.
We can head outside for these, if your workplace has a garden or other suitable space we can use that, or I can suggest somewhere suitable for you near to your location.
Musicians and Actors Headshots
For social media profiles, album covers, press articles, press packs for musicians, university or other applications, auditions for actors, musicians or dancers (more dance photography here). Whatever artistic field you work in, I'd love to hear from you about your needs and to arrange a session for you. Prices vary depending on what you need and the amount of work involved, so please get in touch I'll be happy to give you a quote based on your individual requirements.
Live events also covered.